Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.
Real Soccer Haxball League - Historical Website

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals
04-07-2018, 12:13 (This post was last modified: 04-07-2018, 12:23 by JOHN RAMBO.)
RE: Finals
Ozo first of all you don't need to use mental reserve. Go search in BGB what it is since I can understand that you aren't a very qualified guy.
I have no problem in talking with low IQ people to be honest. My problem is actually talking to a guy who is trying to resort to mental juggling to induce people in mistake.

Lets make here some points:
1- That game I just played like 2 minutes and in another position that wasn't ST.
2- The time I was playing we were losing the game and it was nearly to end. What I had to loss there? I just played to finish the game without being even focused.
3- My teammates in that game were different than in the last ones. I'm more used to play with some of them in relation to others.

Then you tell me to know my place. Nothing wrong with that, but the funny part is that you are the one talking in a game that is in nothing related with you.
Now about my place... Well I remember that last importante game I played against you was the WAH cup final, curiously where I played ST and scored two goals... And it was like one year ago. So in one year a player can't improve even more giggs'? I let that to you.

Now Ozo, as I said I have no problem in talking with low IQ people. My only doubt here is if you are a low IQ person or if you are a smart guy trying to misrepresent all the context, which obvious and sadly doesn't work with me. If we are towards the first option, I have no problem in explaining you, since I know to respect all the differences. If it's the second one, I'll just stop answering you because any normal and diligent person can understand where you can reach from miles...

Remembering always that you're the guy from a team which suggested to play with auto-ref just to next when you lost contest it. Even more, from a team where your captain was a member of NC staff and then said he doesn't know the rules... I smell here some very advanced hermeneutics method. Doesn't it constitute some paradox?

Now it's also possible for everyone to see your mental dishonesty since first you tell me to know my place when you're the one who already prevaricated before... Even more you're talking about a business that has nothing to deal with you or your team...

So after all of this who are you to question my integrity? Which moral you have to talk? All you can do is to use ad hominem arguments once it's impossible to you to rebut anything that I'm saying here.

Without forget that the unsubstantiated assumptions you're making (along with other teammates) don't have any content.
Also you have WAH admins in both teams that could easily (and probably they did) see me and all my players in the teamspeak...

Everyone can say a lot of things, having organic competence or not... The hard thing is to substantiate them in rational, logical and dialectical arguments... Unfortunately, you didn't manage to do that here so you tried to misrepresent things... Using your words "sadly there isn't other option for you"...

Best regards.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Reklama
04-07-2018, 13:07
(04-07-2018, 12:13)JOHN RAMBO Wrote: […]
Remembering always that you're the guy from a team which suggested to play with auto-ref just to next when you lost contest it. Even more, from a team where your captain was a member of NC staff and then said he doesn't know the rules... I smell here some very advanced hermeneutics method. Doesn't it constitute some paradox?

Now it's also possible for everyone to see your mental dishonesty since first you tell me to know my place when you're the one who already prevaricated before... Even more you're talking about a business that has nothing to deal with you or your team…

[…]
Without forget that the unsubstantiated assumptions you're making (along with other teammates) don't have any content.
Also you have WAH admins in both teams that could easily (and probably they did) see me and all my players in the teamspeak...

[…]

Why did you spend your time to write such a long text with so much bullshit?

ozo should not interfere in your business, but you are doing the same. Paradox?
I didnt even leave one word about this match, I dont know why you are even mentioning me in this thread. In addition Im not the captain of Team Germany. I see no reason why I should know the whole rulebook, just because I helped Mateo to find some captains. I didnt create the rules and no one asked me about them. Unless any captain should know the rules, so probably there is someone else to blame… Give me a hint where I contested about the auto-ref case. ElChito told me about this rule and he talked about it with the NC Staff Members. And even when I failed in this case, why is ozo connected to that? Just because he played?
But as I see you arent informed about the case anyway.
With your high IQ-level I would have expected some better investigation, but nvm.

But good to know that a presence in a teamspeak channel is enough to prove fakes. I guess we were trying to find a solution for this fake problem with closed eyes.

I don't wanna talk about earlier problems you are related to. It's not my job to blame you or to create a negative image of JOHN RAMBO, you are doing it yourself.

For the next time maybe just ignore this mad posts. As I see the NC Staff couldnt discover a fake in this match, so you are the winner and there is no reason to fight. Karma is a bitch and people that were crying about complainments are doing the same right now. What an irony..

know your place rambo

Best regards.
Gadu Gadu
04-07-2018, 14:24 (This post was last modified: 04-07-2018, 14:37 by JOHN RAMBO.)
Yo Tsubasa... It's truth you didn't speak in this topic, but as far as I can remember you talked with players of my team saying similar things.

About the second paragraph, in my opinion if you are a member of the NC staff you should know the rules...
I only talked about what I read in the semifinals topic.

Btw, I dont know if I'm high IQ like you claim or not, but as it's not my business, as you correctly say it's not me who has to do some research, investigation or what you want to call. What I have to do if you didn't contest that game as it seemed by the reading of the topic all I have to do is to give you my humble apologizes and admit my mistake.

Well, I dont know if a presence in teamspeak is enough or not. But I did the ticket thing, I was in teamspeak. If you want more from me you have to tell me what I have to do, dont you think?

I don't ignore the posts because I think people deserve an answer. I mean it isn't very educated and polite not to answer people when they're talking to you... And what you mean with a negative image? We don't come here as a main goal to do virtual friends or to have a very positive image in a game. Unhappy I was if I had a positive image for everyone. What I do is saying always what I think and not flattering speeches. If you agree good, if you disagree good too. All a matter of points of view.

Appreciated.

04-07-2018, 23:22
u rly write a lot.. u think, ur da smartest, just bc u have written a lot, rah
Gadu Gadu
05-07-2018, 00:02
Actually I only talked to SAKY and I congratulated him. I said you don’t deserve it after group stage, but I accept it :p
Obviously it’s close to say you were using fakes after your further results, but it was just a joke.
Nvm, I think you should be happy and proud and ignore others Smile
Gadu Gadu
05-07-2018, 01:06
Well, in the group stage we were using players that didn't touch haxball for more than 6 months... Anyway it wasn't a big problem then because we knew that Bulgaria wasn't a threat.

In knock-out stage as you can see we changed almost the entire team as some players became active.

Thanks for your last phrase.

To ozo, I won't answer again since he only manages to post things with 0 content.

05-07-2018, 01:53
well, I hope in da next NC we meet u again in da group stage, then I can get back 2 myself

congrats anyway
Gadu Gadu
05-07-2018, 16:47
Uh Smile.